Sunday, September 29, 2013

St. Thomas HS Wrestling {Portraits}

A few weeks ago, I got the honor of shooting portraits for three mens' sports at St. Thomas High School in Houston - basketball, wrestling and soccer. As you might recall, we had previously done a promotional shoot for the football team and they wanted more in the same style. Yesterday I got to deliver the second batch - wrestling.

I've never shot wrestling before, but it was quite a lot of fun, especially when we asked the guys to get into their stance. It was fascinating to see how each wrestler had their own very unique style and stance.

I'm looking forward to doing a lot more of this kind of session in the future!

Here are a few of my favorite shots from this session:






To order prints from this session, please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment