Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Adrienne & Rodney {married}

I have had the huge honor of getting to know Rodney and Adrienne over the past few months as I photographed their engagement portraits, her bridal portraits and now wedding. You really caouldn't ask to meet two more geniune people.
Adrienne and Rodney were married in September at the Royalty Pecan Farm in Caldwell, Texas on a stunningly gorgeous summer afternoon. From beginning to end, their wedding was simply awesome and full of such joy.
Congratulations, Adrienne and Rodney! May your lives together be filled with happiness and beauty! Thank you for taking me in, treating me like one of the family and allowing me to capture your beautiful day!
See more photos from this wedding and order prints here: http://www.jamespharaon.com/cummingsweidemannwedding
Second shooter: Heather Robards of Fields of Heather Photography














No comments:

Post a Comment