Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Valerie and Josh {Portraits}

Two years ago, Valerie was the first professional senior portrait I ever shot. Two years later - almost to the day - she wanted to recreate the shoot at the same location with her boyfriend, Josh. So we headed out with my pal (and one of the best strobists you'd ever hope to meet), Matt Parker, to try to capture the magic again.  Matt assisted me on the original shoot, so having out there again added a great bit of symmetry.

We recreated some of the same shots from the previous shoot and shot some new poses, as well. And it was especially fun photographing Valerie with Josh. They're both very fun people, so the entire shoot just went well.

Thank you, Valerie, for allowing me to once again document a special moment in your life. I hope you love these photos!

See more from this session on Facebook.













No comments:

Post a Comment