Friday, November 15, 2013

Eric and Sarah {Portraits}

I can't start this story without mentioning that Sarah's mom was one of the first people I met when I started work at Germania several years ago, and is still one of my favorite people ever. She just has such a wonderful, energetic and fun spirit, which Sarah has inherited. 

Sarah and Eric are just a joy to be around. It also doesn't hurt that they're just beautiful people on the inside and out, too. Even after two years of marriage, they're still in love like newlyweds. 

We took these shots on a perfect Texas fall evening. The light was beautiful, the temperature was cool and everything just came together for a great photo shoot. Thank you, Eric and Sarah, for a great evening of shooting and for allowing me the opportunity to document this blessed time in your lives.

See more from this session on Facebook or at JamesPharaon.com.

























No comments:

Post a Comment