Saturday, April 27, 2013

Davies Family Bluebonnet {Portraits}

Jon Davies is the new pastor at Brenham Bible Church. He and his wife, Michelle, are just genuinely nice people and their kids are pretty awesome, too.  But when Jon told me that he wanted to include his family dog in his portrait, I'm sure I visibly winced. You know the old expression about working with kids and animals (especially at the same time) ...well, it's generally true. I'm used to working with kids, but pets? That's new to me.

But luckily Phoenix, their golden retriever, was awesome. And their kids were even... awesomer. The sunset was golden and we got some shots that I hope they will treasure for years to come. I know I had a lot of fun taking these photos of our new friends, and I'm enjoying sharing them with you all, as well.
























More photos from this session on my Facebook page...



No comments:

Post a Comment