Monday, April 15, 2013

Andie R. - Senior {Portraits}

I recently had the honor of shooting senior portraits for a sweet, fun young lady named Andie. Andie is one of my kids' favorite people in the world - she works with them sometimes at church, and so I already had a high regard for Andie and her family going into the shoot.

Andie has always struck me a friendly, but quiet and reserved person, but in the course of our pre-session interview and in texting back and forth getting ready for the shoot, I discovered that she's got a really silly, fun side to her, also.

The day of Andie's shoot, the weather was amazingly beautiful - high in the mid 70s and sunny. But about an hour before we met to shoot, the clouds started to roll in, the wind started to kick up and the temperature began to drop. But despite that, Andie was a trooper. By the end of the shoot, everyone was cold and windblown, but she managed to keep a great attitude and a huge smile on her face.

Thank you, Andie, for allowing me to photograph your senior portraits. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did working on them!




















Additional photos can be found on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment