Friday, January 13, 2017

Christian S. {maternity}

Almost five years ago I was just starting out as a professional photographer when Christian asked me to take her maternity portraits - some of which are still among my all-time favorite photos. So I was thrilled when she asked me to do another round of maternity photos for her second baby!
Christian brought patience and flexibility to a whole new level on this shoot, too! You can't tell (except maybe for the ice on the ground in some of the shots), but it was 23 degrees at Independence, Texas when these photos were made. That's pretty cold for Texas, folks! But this gorgeous mom-to-be ROCKED it and I'm so happy to share some of my favorite shots.
Thank you yet again, Christian, for trusting me with these important times of your life. I hope these photos are a reminder of this time for years and years to come!












No comments:

Post a Comment