Monday, December 1, 2014

Parker Family {Portraits}

These images are very special to me because these are some of our family's best friends ever. It's not hyperbole to say that I wouldn't be where I am today without Matt - he got me interested in photography, taught me how to use a flash and let me borrow his video camera so I could get started doing video. And as if that weren't enough, he and Lauren are the most gracious, genuine people and parents you'll ever hope to meet. They're love for each other, for their kids and for God shines through everything they do. And then there's their stinkin' beautiful kids... Thank you, Parkers, for everything you do for our family - for your friendship, support and love. I hope these images bless you for years to come as you bless others around you.

See more form this session at http://www.jamespharaon.com/parkerfamilyportraits


















No comments:

Post a Comment