Friday, October 11, 2013

Charlie and Elizabeth {Engaged}

When Elizabeth and Charlie asked me to shoot their engagement photos I knew they were going to be fun. When she mentioned that they wanted to shoot them in Galveston where they had their first date, I got REALLY excited. You see, Elizabeth and her family are about as close to our family as you can be without actually being related. 

Shooting these portraits was a lot of fun, too, all over Galveston. In fact, we were having so much fun that we didn't stop shooting when we planned to when the sun went down. I'm glad we kept going because the last couple of shots of the night are among my favorites.

Thank you, Charlie and Liz for being so awesome and also for allowing me to document this exciting, important part of your lives together (and for not thinking I was crazy when I said things like "let's go into this alley" and "go out in the middle of the street." :)

























See more photos from this session on Facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment