Monday, September 30, 2013

St. Thomas High School Basketball {Portraits}


Yesterday, in the process of posting portraits of St. Thomas wrestling I realized I hadn't actually posted the portraits of their basketball team - only the preview image that I processed to put in the fair.

So here are some of my favorite shots from the St. Thomas High School basketball portrait shoot. In addition to having them just stand for a portrait, I asked each of them to do an action shot, as well. I think that's going to be a standard request now, because I really like how some of those action shots came out.

Thanks again to St. Thomas High School athletics for giving me the opportunity to work with this great group of guys! We had a lot of fun shooting these - so much so, in fact, that it was hard to get them to do their "serious" poses.








No comments:

Post a Comment