Friday, July 5, 2013

Quintero Family {Portraits}

I'm really excited about being able to post these this week. These are some family portraits that I shot of the Quinteros one beautiful evening last month. 

Last November I had the honor of photographing their wedding. Michael's daughter, Emileigh, wasn't able to make the wedding and they wanted some photos of the three of them together. 

Michael deployed again overseas today, so I am especially proud to be able to share these photos of his beautiful family as he travels overseas to once again serve our nation. Carla and Michael met while both were deployed in Iraq. Thank you, Quinteros, for your service and thank you for allowing me to me to capture these images of your (growing) family. 



 


 














No comments:

Post a Comment