Saturday, December 8, 2012

Portraits for a Beautiful Family, Inside and Out


I got the opportunity to shoot some family portraits for the most amazing family this morning. This is a family that has blessed ours in many ways time and time again and now have adopted the most amazing, adorable, smart and super sweet little boy.


When I left the house this morning, it was craaazy foggy. I was a little nervous about that because most people don't think of a foggy morning as being great for photos. But I was also really excited, too, because I thought the fog would make the colors in their outfits really pop and would make for some really cool dream-like images. Luckily, they were game and we got some of the most amazing photos I've ever shot.


Unfortunately, because of their situation I can't share the photos, but I can just tell you that I'm super proud of these images and that I can't tell you how happy I am that we were able to capture this time in their new family's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment